Wednesday 17 April 2013

One Layer Wednesday 136 - A-ok!



I'm hosting this week's One Layer Wednesday challenge. It is called A-ok.

Use elements on your card that begin with A. It could be a word, a colour, an image, a technique or even an embellishment (remember not too many of those!)

Here, I used the word Amazing (Papertrey Outline Alphabet)). I used an Asterisk. And I used the following colours: Ash, Apple, Amethyst, Azure, Amber, Avocado, Aubergine and Aqua.

I think I deserve an "A" for this! lol! Now it's your turn!

OLW136 Rules
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of card stock folded in half. No other layers allowed!!!
2. Use something on your card that starts with A. An image, colour, word, technique or embellishment. Remember to keep embellishments to a minimum.
3. Post your card somewhere online and link to it using the InLinkz box on the sidebar of MASKerade. In your post, tell us what you've used in your card that starts with A (if it's not obvious!). If you link to your blog, please make sure it’s to the individual post and not your home page.
4. The most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!

19 comments:

  1. certainly this deserves a A*. i love your works

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if course your name is Ardyth for extra credit! That's a fun idea. I haven't played along in an age, but enjoy checking out the challenges every week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a whole lotta a's! Brilliant! ;) All of your cards deserve an A!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you find the time? All the challenges you now host, DT cards & others, plus all the encouraging comments. Another inspirational card. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing - at coming up with all these ideas. Where do you get them all from? I imagine all the hamsters (or 'amsters) running around in your head, but I bet they move in a very orderly fashion!

    And your card is definitely A-ok!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card! And I had a little "ping", so if it turns out, I might play along! The colors are bright and happy and I love your coloring. You are simply amazing my friend. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, boy, you've given us a total challenge this time, Ardy (BTW, you forgot you get an A for your name, too!!), since you aren't leaving a whole lot of As for the rest of us! Brilliant card, A++, as always!

    Gotta put on the thinking cap. I hope to play ... I've been sad to have missed so many OLWs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ardently admiring all Ardyth's astonishing and amazing ability! I love this, Ardyth, and am busy letting the little grey cells do their work to come up with an idea for such a fabulous theme, especially as I didn't get to play with your last OLW! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well this card gets an A* for clever creativity and you forgot one other A.... it was made by Ardyth!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazingly awesome, Ardyth. An actual artistic accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card and fun challenge. It reminds me of that old rhyme we used to say while we bounced a ball--a my name is ardyth and my husband's name is andy, we come from....you get the drift.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sheesh...I'm a bit pokey with my comment today and everything that I wanted to say has already been said! So, I will say ditto to absolutely every comment above. You really are A-mazing!

    PS I never realized how many colors start with A :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a clever way to use the "A" in so many ways...fabulous card, Ardyth!
    PS: I really love Joyce's comment...I remember that rhyme from my childhood, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You definitely deserve an A+ for this one! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wouldn't have thought to go for the "A" colors too ... now that's going above and beyond! Isn't it fantastic how well they turned out together?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I only had four A colors, and made a hideous card with them, LOL! Yours is super fabulous. What a fun challenge, Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun challenge Ardyth, not sure if I'll have the aptitude for this one though! LOL See how I go :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute card. (From one A to another)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.