Wednesday 24 October 2012

Fun with Snowflakes


This one's just for fun. Sometimes you have to just stamp for fun! My brain sometimes hurts from too many challenges - not that I don't enjoy them, but once I start feeling like I have no ideas left, I have to just play around and come up with something on my own (or, as in this case, inspired by Pinterest).

This card  was inspired by this poster which is on my inspiration board on Pinterest:


Of course I couldn't just leave it all black, grey and white like that, could I? LOL!

8 comments:

  1. love it!! such an interesting card to look at. I hear you about the challenges...my brain gets tired plus I don't have much extra time.
    hugs,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snowflake card Ardyth, the colour behind the circles adds so much interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! Really draws your eyes in for a closer look at each circle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funky snowflake card! I like how the snowflakes are offset. I probably would have stopped at monochrome!! But I like your added colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I truly, honestly, really enjoy coming to your blog. EVERY time you go and create something I haven't seen before, and I just love that about you! The negative spaces, of course, why didn't I think of that? Love it, Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing interpretation of this Pinterest photo. The colors between the circles is absolutely the perfect way to meld the snowflakes together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! I love your Pinterest inspired cards - they're always amazing!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.