Monday, 15 October 2012

Bubbly Birthday


We're back! We were in Myrtle Beach for a little family vacation for the past week - I'm sorry to have been so silent and not made many comments (blame my husband's laptop with the dumb built-in mouse that is so difficult to use!) - but I had a ton of fun reading all the comments you left for me - I promise to try and catch up over the next few days!

Here's yet another card in this colour combination - I just love it! I think I'll send this one and the one from last week to my twin nephews, who are turning 6 in November. I like to make them matching, but different cards, if you know what I mean.

This card uses exactly 2 Papertrey stamps. And some Copics and Stickles, of course!

13 comments:

Gabby said...

Cute bubbly card! Love the colors. :)

Gillian said...

I love this card. Looks amazing

Lynn said...

Incredible. The coloring is to die for! Hope you had a fabulous vacation!

Laura B. said...

Love this!

Geri said...

Sweet, bubbly and cheerful! These colors are perfect for a young guy card. Awesome stamping!

Hope you had a great vacation!

Carol L said...

WOWSAH! You did some serious coloring on this fun number! It looks great! I love your first Halloween card too! Super cute!
I hope you had a fantastic vacation - it's the perfect time of year for that!

Lindsey said...

You COLOURED all of those bubbles!!! Wow. Awesome effect for all that effort!

Bethany S. said...

LOVE this! Super pretty and stunning! I love the colors!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the way this card looks like beautifully arranged m&ms Ardyth - perfect for your nephews! Hope you had a lovely vacation and a big thank you for picking my card at CASology - I'm delighted! Vicky x

Kelly Griglione said...

Bubbles ... that's brilliant!! I have those circles and never though of bubbles. Such a different look. Love it!

Lisa Lara said...

oh I absolutely love this Ardyth.

Jen W. said...

Seriously, dude. You have the patience of a saint but it's so worth it! Love this!

Michelle said...

Amazing! Wow!