Thursday, 23 August 2012

CAS184 - School!


Wow, it's really time for school, isn't it? No complaints here! (at least not from me!)

 The inspiration for this week's Splitcoaststampers Clean and Simple challenge is school. Almost all of the challenges this month have had a challenge with a school-related theme, and I've played (or hosted) quite a lot of them, so I thought I'd go with a different kind of school this time.

This adorable fish is from Lisa Lara's digital set Splash. I have loved this guy since he first appeard and this is the card I had in mind. The sentiment is an old A Muse stamp.

12 comments:

Lynn said...

absolutely love this! The glitter is gorgeous!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant and so cute.
luv
Debby

Gabby said...

Cute, creative card! Love the sparkly fish. :)

Karen Nutkins said...

This is gorgeous, Ardyth. It reminds me of a children's book called 'The Rainbow Fish' by Marcus Pfister.

Lyndal said...

This is gorgeous Ardyth - LOVE your sparkly rainbow fish :)

Cassie said...

Darling card, Ardyth! What a sweet school of fish! I love Lisa's little fish from Splash too :D

shirley-bee said...

Love that sparkly rainbow fish, and your take on "school"!

Carol L said...

This one of a kind fish is downright adorable! I love the glitter!

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooo cute, soooooo clever, and sooooooooo you.

The SPLASH fish have to be the cutest ever.

Bahb

Bobby said...

This is the cutest card. Love the whole idea of it.

Violets Corner said...

Fantastic card with fabby colours!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Deborah Frings said...

Your rainbow fish is just brilliant. You do make the most wonderful cards!