Saturday 21 July 2012

Tuesday Trigger - Triangles!





For this week's Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World.

This Week's Tuesday Trigger


Thank goodness Cath had it run for two weeks because last week I tried several things, but couldn't come up with anything. I used Clear and Simple Stamps triangle dies and a Stampin' Up sentiment. My kids are both in French immersion at school, so I often buy sentiment stamp sets from Stampin' Up in french (or even in Spanish for making my church Christmas cards, due to the fact that many of our families are Colombians who have just arrived in Canada). It's great that Stampin' Up has these options available.


7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you really are the queen of CAS - this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh oh oh I love how you lined up your triangles Ardyth. The ones just slightly larger...........genius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ardyth! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it to bits! I absolutely love the how you dropped the one triangle down to showchase the sentiment! Sweet stickles, fabulous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was stumped by this challenge but you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great interpretation of the inspiration photo! Love the two different sized triangles, and the last one pointing at your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.