Monday 2 July 2012

RS18 - Happy Birthday x 6




For this week's Retrosketch:



I started by stamping a row of dots on the Gina K Pure Luxury cardbase and then put the black layer pieces over top. I used a really old McGill flower punch and a tiny little Happy Birthday (Waltzingmouse?).

My kids both started day camp today but my husband was off for the Canada Day holiday, so we've done lots of jobs around the house. I'm looking forward to having the house to myself tomorrow so I can get some quality time in the craft room!  

7 comments:

  1. This could not be any more fun Ardyth. Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors on the black base. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Ardyth, I love the bright flowers on black for your interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very bright and cheery ~ Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who knew black could be so cheery? Love your happy birthday flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! Your unlimited creativity continue to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bright colors and those funky happy birthday flowers are fantastic! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.