Sunday 29 July 2012

OLW98 and DTGD Day 2



Saturday got away from me and I only had time to make one card, which qualifies for OLW98 (Summer) and Vicky's (vdutcher) Dare to get Dirty challenge at Splitcoaststampers.

I can see this is going to be a busy week not only making cards, but looking at all the amazing creations that everyone is coming up with!

For this card, I used a Unity flower stamp and a Technique Tuesday sentiment. Simply coloured with copics.

Don't forget there's still a few hours to play along with this week's CASology Cue Card - Fruit! Hope to see you there!

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, love the bright pink flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vibrant pink and bold sentiment Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colouring on these gorgeous flowers, especially the centres. Nice bold images to go with the bold sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ardyth, Love your big bold sentiment. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Love the boldness of this card Ardyth.........the big sentiment and bright flowers. Makes me smile. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Card love the color of the flowers. Beautiful CAS Card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink, black & white is my absolute favorite color combo! I have this stamp and had forgotten all about it. Your card makes me want to dig it out and get busy inkin' it up!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.