Sunday 1 July 2012

Happy Canada Day! And some exciting News!



Today is Canada's 145th birthday. I happen to know that because I was born in the year of Canada's 100th birthday. We plan to spend the day with friends at the lake, having fun, food and fireworks. To all of you Canadians, Happy Canada Day! (Inkadinkado leaf, computer-generated sentiment). For my American friends, just give it a few days and you'll have a holiday too!


I also have some really, really exciting news that I can finally share with you! I've been invited to be a member of the Design Team for CASology - a new challenge blog hosted by Melissa Chipperfield that will be starting up on Tuesday, July 10. We will be having weekly challenges every Tuesday. The challenge inspiration will consist of one word. The Design Team members will provide samples and a short discussion of how their creations came about. We're all so excited about this new challenge and we really hope that you'll want to play along, starting on Tuesday, July 10.  In the meantime, here are the names of the other members of the CASology Design Team and links to their blogs - check them out!






14 comments:

  1. Congrats on making the Team -- can't wait for those challenges - I adore CAS challenges! Since I get your posts, I won't miss it! :)

    LOVE the silver mirror paper with the paper- beautiful combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done - you desrve it. Can't wait to play along.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ardyth! I'm so excited to see this challenge blog take off. I know we're all going to have so much fun with it and learn some great tips from all of you. You've got a wonderful blog and your designs are a real compliment. Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited about this new challenge Ardyth - congratulations on the well-deserved DT position! I love your Canada Day card today - have a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh fab, looking forward to the new challenges, and all your brilliant inspiration! Love the maple leaf. M x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Canada Day Ardyth! Love the Canada Day Card...first one of those that I've seen. Congrats on making the team...you go girl!!
    Have a great day at the beach...don't forget to wear your sunscreen blondie.. (yes, nag, nag, nag :)
    Mrs. H
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Ardyth! What a great team!!! I'm really looking forward to checking out the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Canada Day! Congratulations on the DT position! How exciting for we subscribers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great announcement on such a special day!! Congrats on being part of this new DT..what an exciting looking challenge :0)
    Love your fabulous Maple Leaf too.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Even my husband, who is Canadian, thinks so! Congrats on you're exciting DT news!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Canada Day card. Happy birthday to both you and Canada amd congratulations on your exciting news on making the design team. I am looking forward to the challenges

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card!!!!
    Paper Higs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Big congratulations Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Many congratulations on making the design team for CASology - a challenge made for you!!! I'm following and looking forward to playing.

    Love this Canada Day card - simple, bold, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.