Tuesday 5 June 2012

Joy



This week's CAS challenge on the Outlawz Blog is to make a card with a happy or joyful theme and colours. I've been thinking that I'm getting behind on my Christmas cards, this Savvy joy stamp has been sitting on a shelf (rather than in its proper drawer) for months and I just got some new snowflake dies from My Favourite Things, so this card came together rather easily (along with a clear 'to the world' stamp - unknown maker). So the card is joyful and it makes me happy!


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS Christmas Card! Love the beautiful sentiment as the focal point, and the addition of the neutral colored snowflake is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable, amazing simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my kind of Christmas card Ardyth - beautifully CAS. I love the white on white snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely card. The red is so striking against the white background.

    Found you over at The Outlawz and am now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this simple elegance. Love the colour combo and love the white on white snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS clean and simple holiday card. You rocked the white space here. :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.