Saturday 23 June 2012

IC342 - My Sweet Muffin



I haven't had time to play along with the Splitcoaststamper Inspiration Challenge for a while. This week's site is My Sweet Muffin, a baby shop, where there are plenty of sweet little muffins! My inspiration came from this game:

I used Green Galore and Gable Green, Summer Sunrise (with Cystal effects for shine and dimension) and Real Red cardstock. Papertrey daisy die and an oval nestability for the ladybug, which was then just coloured with a black marker and popped up on a dimensional.

3 comments:

  1. fabulous card! congrats on your shout out and hope all goes well tomorrow ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' cute is this?? Again, great job being inspired by a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this lady bug. Great idea to use the oval nestie. I wish I had half of your ability to interpret photos, etc. and turn the idea into an amazing creation!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.