Sunday 17 June 2012

Happy Horsey Birthday



I have a little friend called Trinity who is turning three later in the week. This is her birthday card. She loves horses and reminds me of another little girl I once knew who loved horses and is now an equine surgeon in Wisconsin (my sister). So while I had the stamps out, I made this card for my sister to give to her girlfriend's son, who will be turning one soon. The horse stamp is a Studio G, which I think means Michael's $1.50 bin, but I found it on e-bay and paid a little more for it. Stamped in Versafine Onyx and embossed in clear. The balloons and hat are from TSG's "Numbered Days" and I used Lawnfawn Harold's Alpha for the 3-pony-card and PTI happy birthday for the red and blue card.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Ardyth, that cards are so dang cute! That horse is an absoutely adorable crack-up with the party hat on his head and the balloons coming out of his butt! I'm going to wake up Mister in the next room with my giggling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will you think of next? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what fun. What super cards, the children will love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so how cute are those balloons tied to the horse's butt? There isn't a kid out there that won't squeal with delight when they see this card! What a dfference the color scheme makes - love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving those cute little horse cards for kids. After an exhaustive search for Studio G horsies I've had no luck at all. Can you give me the actual name/product # of the stamp? You have inspired me to such a degree life will not be complete unless I can try my hand with this stamp. :0)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.