Sunday 3 June 2012

FS278 - Casing Rita



I was immediately attracted by the colours of Rita's card here:



This is not my usual high-contrast bright with black colour combination, but I really like it - I think it's quite beachy.  And I need a sympathy card, and I thought these soft colours would be perfect. The dull weather of Toronto is making it difficult for me to get a god photo of this card - my Pool Party looks very blue for some reason.

Sympathy card for my friend (and her family), whose sister in law died recently, after a long battle with cancer.

Stampin' Up flower and unknown sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and a lovely sentiment. I like the touches of glitter too. Sorry for your friend's loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful creation, perfect for a sympathy card. I know it will bring comfort to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful sympathy card! they really are the hardest ones to make, especially when you have a reason to make it :>

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.