Thursday 3 May 2012

Three Shades of Green

Tuesdays are Colour Challenge days at Outlawz. This week's challenge was to use New Grass Green,  Classic Key Lime and Prairie Sage. As an added twist, you can add something leafy.

Green is my favourite colour - it can run the whole range of cool and soothing to bright and funky. These colours are definitely on the cool and soothing side, so I went with Sympathy card.







I used leaves from DRS Designs and a sentiment from Papertrey. I coloured the panel with various shades of green copic markers, embossed the leaves over top and then shaded them and added just a few dabs of lime stickles.

4 comments:

  1. Green is my favourite colour too, and I just love what you've done here! M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely background Ardyth! Love this straight forward CAS design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ardyth! I posted a comment a few minutes and don't know where it went! If it shows up, sorry for posting twice. I love your card and am so glad you played at the Color Challenge at The Outlawz. Following you now!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background you created with the markers and the touches of Stickles!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.