Thursday 12 April 2012

Tuesday Trigger Take Two

Now, how's that for alliteration! I have a new set of bird stamps, so I thought I would take another, more literal and, ahem, traditional crack at the Tuesday Trigger (I think yesterday's was a little 'out there' for some people!).






Don't you love this guy with his glasses? I made the eyes with my black pearl pen so there's dimension and shine (you can click the photo to enlarge, if you want). They look so excited!

Supplies:
Stamps: My Stamp Box (Sweet Tweets)
Paper: Whisper White, Sour Apple, Bashful Blue, Soft Suede, Gina K Pure Luxury 120 lb
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Black Pearl Pen


4 comments:

  1. I do love this guy! Such a fun card - brilliant :-D Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun take on the TT! Love that bird. TFS and have a wnderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a card to put a smile on anyone's face-great stamp and card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ardyth! Thanks again for linking up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.