Thursday 19 April 2012

Pinterest Inspired

When I surf Pinterest, I usually look at the pins of people I follow, but then I go to the Everything:Art or Design or Print and Posters. Here are a few from this week's sessions of surfing:







I stamped and embossed "hello" in clear and then just sponged away in different colours until I achieved the look I wanted (my last two colours were orange and then white over top!)



I loved the bright colours on the dark grey, highlighted with white.




I interpreted this one pretty literally - why mess with good design?


But, then the rebel in me took over and I funkified it (yes, it's a word, I don't know why spellcheck has underlined it in red! LOL!)


How do you use Pinterest? Where else do you go to get inspiration? I also look at the Art section on Etsy from time to time.

Supplies:
"Hello"
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Paper: Whisper White, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Various distress and Stampin' Up pinks and purples, plus only orange and Papertrey Fresh Snow
Accessories: Clear EP

"Flower"
Paper: Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Summer Sunrise, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Smokey Shadow, Gina K Pure Luxury
Accessories: Memory Box flower die

"Thank you"
Stamps: Papertrey 
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Ink: Versafine Onyx, Summer Sunrise


"Thanks"
Stamps: Papertrey, Waltzingmouse (thanks)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Ink: Versafine Onyx., Summer Sunrise
Accessories: Diamond Stickles


5 comments:

  1. I go to Pinterest occasionally. Those last two cards are my favorite - great design work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all great cards ~ great takes on the inspiration from Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful inspired cards! that last one makes my eyes jump! love the little touch of shimmer!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.