Sunday 8 April 2012

Featured Stamper 270 - Albongo

Happy Easter everyone! I seem to have a bit of a fever (again! I really don't know what's going on with me this spring - I almost never get sick!) , so we didn't end up going to church. But it gave me a headstart on the featured stamper challenge for this week.

I chose two cards to case.

Here's the first:


And here's my CASE. I made the paper I cut the butterflies from with a background stamp embossed in white and distress inks sponged over top:




The next one I chose caught my eye because of the different blues as well as the shape of the flower:





Here's my take on it, using copic markers to try to capture that same progressive effect:




Supplies:
Butterflies:
Stamps: Impression Obsession (flower background stamp)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Various distress inks, versamark
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Stickles, Papertrey Butterfly die

Flowers:
Stamps: Unity
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Stickles

2 comments:

  1. lovely cards! happy easter to you too, and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear you are not well. Hope get well soon.

    Love your cards

    Thank you for the Liebster blog award.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.