Sunday, 8 April 2012

Featured Stamper 270 - Albongo

Happy Easter everyone! I seem to have a bit of a fever (again! I really don't know what's going on with me this spring - I almost never get sick!) , so we didn't end up going to church. But it gave me a headstart on the featured stamper challenge for this week.

I chose two cards to case.

Here's the first:


And here's my CASE. I made the paper I cut the butterflies from with a background stamp embossed in white and distress inks sponged over top:




The next one I chose caught my eye because of the different blues as well as the shape of the flower:





Here's my take on it, using copic markers to try to capture that same progressive effect:




Supplies:
Butterflies:
Stamps: Impression Obsession (flower background stamp)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Various distress inks, versamark
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Stickles, Papertrey Butterfly die

Flowers:
Stamps: Unity
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Stickles

2 comments:

N@ said...

lovely cards! happy easter to you too, and get well soon!

Skye said...

I am sorry to hear you are not well. Hope get well soon.

Love your cards

Thank you for the Liebster blog award.