Tuesday 24 April 2012

CASual Friday - CFC 49 - Synergy

Yesterday, someone suggested that I (dared me to (lol!)) try out this week's CASual Friday sketch:



I could not come up with anything for the squares, so I focused on the interlocking/joining piece of the two elements and came up with this:



Remember way back to Venn diagrams? This card represents the fact that two people together can be magic. Or fireworks. Or better than what they are separately. Or something. Hey, I've been married for 15 years (almost) - sometimes I forget! LOL!

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Glitter
Ink: Versafine Onyx
Accessories: Circle nestabilities, black pearl pen

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Ardyth...this is lovely and sweet!! Venn diagrams...I love math...you must too to remember them:)!! I think that you & me can also mean colorful...love all the wonderful mix of colors:)!! Wonderful and creative card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh - I totally remember Venn diagrams! LOL What a super fun interpretation of the sketch. Very innovative! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.