Wednesday 18 April 2012

Bowie-inspired #2 - Aladdinsane

This card has been in my mind ever since I got this sentiment stamp. My brother-in-law's birthday is next week (don't worry, I don't think he knows I have a blog!) and he loves Bowie almost as much as I do (maybe even more - he's a bit older than I am and grew up in the UK, so he actually remembers many of the songs that were already 'classics' when I became a fan). I know he'll laugh when he sees this!



I love the clean simplicity of it, plus, of course the complete appropriateness for this birthday boy!

Happy Birthday Norman!

For those of you unfamiliar with Bowie's work, here's the inspiration:




Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous
Paper: Poppy Parade, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Basic Black, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Versafine Onyx
Accessories: Cricut (Indie Art), Crystal ice stickles

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! What a fabulous sentiment stamp and your lightning bolts rock! (Pun totally intended...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Bowie inspiration! Ok, new challenge for you... Since you can do Bowie...how about a Hugh Jackman inspired card for me? (The clean cut, non-Wolverine Hugh). I'm not too demanding now am I?...(and obviously have full confidence in your abilities!). xoxo

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.