Sunday, 18 March 2012

Retrosketch #3

Here's this week's Retrosketch layout:


And here's my card:


I flipped the sketch on its side and reduced the layers by using scoring to represent the horizontal elements in the sketch.

Sorry, too weary for chit-chat - I've got that cold with the aches and fever and NO ENERGY! Hopefully tomorrow I'll be better (actually, thinking about school starting just cheered me right up! LOL!)

Supplies:
Stamps: Stamps of Life (Sentiments4Circles), Papertrey (flower, black dot)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Scor Pal, Circle Nestabilities, Stickles

3 comments:

kasia c. said...

Great take on the sketch! I love the scoring, so pretty. :)
Thanks for playing along with us at RetroSketches!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Love the way you simplified the sketch into a CAS card! So glad you played along with us at Retrosketches this week!

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Love your simple style on this card, Ardyth! Thank you so much for playing with us at RetroSketches this week!