Tuesday 13 March 2012

Retrosketch # 2

I'm enjoying these Retrosketch challenges! Here's this week's sketch:




Now this is an oldy/goody! I see a cross here, which takes me immediately to a religious card, which takes me to a church Christmas card. I decided not to push the rules too much this week by eliminating layers, so I took the sketch pretty literally. Here's my Christmas card:


This is a stamp I picked up after last Christmas - love that BIG Rejoice!

Supplies:
Stamp: Stampabilities
Paper: Bo Bunny DP, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Gold embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. So glad you joined us again Ardyth! The gold embossing is beautiful! Thanks for playing this week's Retrosketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ardyth, your card is fantastic! It's neat that it's in the shape of a cross! Sorry it's taken me this long to come back and comment - I only had time to peek at everyone's cards before! Thanks so much for playing with us at RetroSketches and I hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.