Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Retrosketch # 2

I'm enjoying these Retrosketch challenges! Here's this week's sketch:




Now this is an oldy/goody! I see a cross here, which takes me immediately to a religious card, which takes me to a church Christmas card. I decided not to push the rules too much this week by eliminating layers, so I took the sketch pretty literally. Here's my Christmas card:


This is a stamp I picked up after last Christmas - love that BIG Rejoice!

Supplies:
Stamp: Stampabilities
Paper: Bo Bunny DP, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Gold embossing powder

2 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

So glad you joined us again Ardyth! The gold embossing is beautiful! Thanks for playing this week's Retrosketches!

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Ardyth, your card is fantastic! It's neat that it's in the shape of a cross! Sorry it's taken me this long to come back and comment - I only had time to peek at everyone's cards before! Thanks so much for playing with us at RetroSketches and I hope you will join us again!