Saturday 10 March 2012

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger

This week's Tuesday Trigger stumped me.


While I love the letter A (who would have guessed?), the still life feeling of this photo left me a little cold. Nothing really spoke to me. I've looked at it since Tuesday wondering if this might be one challenge where the deadline would pass me by before I came up with an idea. But I was in my craft room with my daughter last night and I started playing around with teal and orange and white circles, placing them on a card just to see what could happen.

Here's what happened:


The big blue circle represents the blue plate, the 3 orange rings represent the 3 apricots and the different shades of the apricots, and the 'a' represents.... me!


Supplies:
Stamp: Stampin' Up (Contempo Alphabet)
Paper: Whisper white, Summer Sunrise, Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Gina K Pure Luxury 120 lb
Ink: Memento London Fog
Accessories: Circle nestabilities, stickles

4 comments:

  1. Love this awesomely graphic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ardyth! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the photo would be a "stumper" for me, but I really like what you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when something creative happens when you're just fooling around. This is a unique take on the inspiration and I love how you modernized the style!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.