Thursday 15 March 2012

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - Simple Elegance

Sorry this post is a bit later than usual - it's March break and it's been a busy week visiting friends and family (and dentists!), so I just didn't get to the blog this morning.

Today's card is for this week's Tuesday Trigger:


I love the calm feeling that this photo inspires. Cream and beige with a little bit of pink for spring!

Here's my card:


I focused on the pink tulips (including their placement in the photo and card), the round mirror over the fireplace and the horizontal stripes in the curtains.

Thanks for stopping by - I'm hoping that the One Layer Wednesday challenge will be available soon so that I can have another card for tomorrow!

Supplies:
Stamps: Both Way Blossoms (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand
Ink: Sahara Sand
Accessories: Nestabilities, Stickles, Copics

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ardyth! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.