Thursday, 15 March 2012

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - Simple Elegance

Sorry this post is a bit later than usual - it's March break and it's been a busy week visiting friends and family (and dentists!), so I just didn't get to the blog this morning.

Today's card is for this week's Tuesday Trigger:


I love the calm feeling that this photo inspires. Cream and beige with a little bit of pink for spring!

Here's my card:


I focused on the pink tulips (including their placement in the photo and card), the round mirror over the fireplace and the horizontal stripes in the curtains.

Thanks for stopping by - I'm hoping that the One Layer Wednesday challenge will be available soon so that I can have another card for tomorrow!

Supplies:
Stamps: Both Way Blossoms (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand
Ink: Sahara Sand
Accessories: Nestabilities, Stickles, Copics

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Pretty!

Cath said...

Hey Ardyth! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)