Wednesday 28 March 2012

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

I started walking again on Tuesday. It was cold, but sunny and I went FAR - I felt so good and could feel my pre-winter strength returning to me. Honestly, how many things can make you feel as physically, spiritually and morally good  as a great workout with great tunes on a great day?

I've been following Fit Food Junkie - a blog about fitness. Now, she seems to have it all together and she's always got way more advice than I could follow, but I try to take what I can and do what I can to improve my health, strength and fitness, because as I get older, it's becoming more and more important to me (and harder and harder to maintain!)

Here endeth the lecture! LOL!

But now you know why I was feeling so good when I saw this week's Tuesday Trigger:



OK, there is just too much going on in that for me. So I chose one element - the one that caught my eye first.



Once I accepted that I just couldn't get all the elements in, this card came together very quickly. I started with a tangerine (looking very coral in this photo) layer and cut it into 3. I then ran it through my cuttlebug with one of the new PTI flower dies. Added in the sponged circles and the sentiment and voila!

I'm really happy with this cheerful card and I have a number of friends' birthdays coming up. Who's going to be the lucky winner?

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo
Accessories: PTI Flower dies, circle punch

10 comments:

  1. Bold, bright - lovely! A super CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a simply DELIGHTFUL card!! I love how you chose to focus on one of the boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you just picked that one pattern! I have no idea yet how I am going to tackle this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Ardyth! I love your perfect capture of that one element from the trigger. Fantastic card! :-)

    And good on you for getting out there walking and getting healthy! I have no excuses, it is never cold enough here in Brisbane to stop me going out (although sometimes it really is way too hot), but I still don't exercise enough. Maybe today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful. I love how you took that one element and made a perfect card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great creations! Loved snooping your blog today...love your clean card style! Thanks for your kind comment on my SCS ducky bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Ardyth - and I know exactly what you mean about getting harder to maintain LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feels like spring to me. Love the bright color against the white and it sounds like it was quick and easy! I want to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Ardyth! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the TT. I love how your card is simple, clean and cheery. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.