Saturday 17 March 2012

IC328 - Johnny Tapete

Johnny Tapete is a German website that sells vintage wall paper and other decor items. Lots of cool stuff to choose from - I chose this wall paper:


Can you imagine having this on your wall?! But it made a cute birthday card:


Off to have some hot tea and watch Miss Potter - or possibly a nap, or both! This dumb cold has really got me!

Supplies:
Stamps: Stamps of Life (HappyBDay2You)
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Yo yo Yellow, Poppy Parade, Concord Crush
Ink: Poppy Parade
Accessories: Wavy cutter (Closer to my Heart), Stickles (which in real life look sparkly, not crusty as they do in the photo!)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you are fighting a cold...that's no fun. Wanted to drop you a quick note to say that I absolutely LOVE all the cards I purchased from you...they are even more beautiful in person than in the pictures. Sign me, One Happy Customer. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.