Sunday 11 March 2012

FTL 181

Here's the Clean&Simple 181 layout for this week:


Easy, right? Wrong! I really wanted to do something other than 6 hearts or penants or something else on a string (that's not to say that these cards aren't gorgeous - you should really go take a look at them all!). But I wanted to be different. Yes, I know. I AM different, but in a good way, right? LOL!

Anyway, here's what I did - I hope it qualifies! Kate and I think this will be perfect for her teacher at the end of the year (Kate's in french immersion at school).



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamp: Papertrey Ink (Mega Mixed Messages)
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury 120 lb, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade, Perfect Plum, Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade
Ink: Versafine Onyx
Accessories: Circle Nestabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.