Tuesday 6 March 2012

FS326 - Little Sea Otter

This week's Featured Stamper gallery was amazing. She has so many unusual (meaning rare, rather than weird!) images and unique cards to choose from. I went a little crazy and found five (you may want to grab a coffee!).

First:

The images are from the same company - and I love this grid layout. Have to admit, I like her background paper better than mine, but this may be perfect for a shower when you don't know whether the baby is a boy or a girl!

Second:



How could I resist making another Easter card with this bunny stamp. I love the bright colours and how she used the same shape 4 times, but turned one on its side.

Third:



I got this new stamp from a (as far as I know) new company/brand called Ditto. Very simple and calm. Perfect for a sympathy card.

Fourth:


I was so happy with this one, until I noticed that the third panel is not quite straight.  Still, love the spring-ness of the tulips!

Finally:





Interesting - now that I look at it, I see that it's not exactly the same stamp! I love this angel and use her every year at Christmas. I really liked the diamond in the layout of the inspiration and echoed that with the placement of the 3 angels. This may be April's church Christmas card - and it's only March 6!

Thanks for sticking with me this long! I always have a hard time choosing for this challenge.

Supplies:
"Special Delivery"
Stamp: Rubbernecker
Paper: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, DP, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Circle Nestabilities


"Happy Easter"
Stamps: Great Impressions (bunny), Papertrey Ink (Happy Easter)
Paper: Whisper White, Pixie Pink, Island Indigo, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers


"With Sympathy"
Stamps: Ditto, Papertrey Ink
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Stickles


"Three Tulips"
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Both Way Blossoms
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Stickles


"Joy to the World"
Stamps: Impress Rubber Stamps (angel), Wordsworth (sentiment)
Paper: Whisper White, Gold Mirror, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Kaleidescope Fruitcake, Versafine Onyx

1 comment:

  1. You do make the most wonderful cards! I love the sympathy card - simple and just perfect. I thought you'd used exactly the same stamp too on the angel - love it!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.