Friday 16 March 2012

CASE Study Challenge 82




The perfect chance to use my new stamps from My Stamp Box, who I've recently discovered.


These big letters will be very useful, I predict, and that little house is smallest one of a set of houses, and the little heart on the door fit right in with the challenge. The 'new' uses Harold's Alphabet from Lawn Fawn. It's such an easy little alphabet to use - it doesn't have to be lined up perfectly straight to look good!

And did you notice that this card has only one layer? I'm not even dying to put it onto another layer! I must be growing as a stamper! LOL! (Actually, I'm still waiting for this week's OLW challenge.....)

Supplies:
Stamps: My Stamp Box (Tall Solids, No Place Like Home), Lawn Fawn (Harold's Alphabet)
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury 120 lb
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cherry Cobbler, Tangerine Tango, Summer Sun, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: none (not even stickles!)


11 comments:

  1. Wow... a beautiful CAS card! Great execution- it would've taken me many, many attempts to get the letters so straight and perfectly stamped. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Ardyth - LOVE the letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is perfect for the challenge!! Those large letters are da bomb!! Thanks so much for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous take on Laura's card! Those letters are fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS-tastic! Great take on the inspiration card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Ardyth! Great interpretation of Laura's card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Perfect take on the challenge :) Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love this card and I need these stamps!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your interpretation!!! Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.