Monday 26 March 2012

CASE Study 83, FTL183, FS 268 - ME!

How exciting to find that today's Featured Stamper is - ME! Actually it's not me per se, but it's me for me. And you for you. Each stamper should choose a card from their own gallery and case it. (trust me, if I'm ever the featured stamper, you'll hear me squealing from wherever you are!)

I chose this card from my gallery:


I decided to make more than one and participate in a couple of other challenges at the same time.

For CASE Study Challenge 83, here's Laura's card that we were to use for inspiration:

Here's my remake:



And for FTL 183:

Another remake:


I'm always amazed at how you can take the same elements and make so many different cards!

Supplies:


Stamps: Stampendous, Waltzingmouse
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black/Versafine Onyx
Accessories: Copic Markers, Stickles, Doodlebug bling

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ardyth,
    Love, love the baloons on your cards :) A huge thank-you for nominating me for the Leibster Award, it is really greatly appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cards, love those balloons, very cheery! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them all! Your CASE study challenge remake is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.